Home | Schedule | Policies | News | Rate | Facilities | Links | Contact
How to Arrange an Invitation to Visit
As stated earlier, our club events are by invitation only. Any family, couple, or single individual is welcome to arrange an invitation to visit any of our club events.
To arrange an invitation, simply contact us (via email) through our official website, westpennnaturist.com, let us know that you are interested in visiting one of our club events and a member of West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh will promptly reply.
You will be asked a few simple questions (such as, “How did you hear about the club?”, “Will this be your first time visiting a nudist club?”, “Are you intending to visit as a family, couple, or single individual?”, etc.).
For the safety of our members and guests, and based on information gathered at the time of the request, West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh reserves the right to deny requests for invitations to visit club events.
Once all questions and/or concerns have been satisfied, you will receive an invitation (via email) providing the location and driving directions (if needed) to the next scheduled club event.
Please refer to the following lists when preparing for your visit.
What to Bring With You (Necessary Items):
- Positive identification.
- Enough cash to cover your admission charge (we do not accept checks or credit/debit cards).
- Two towels per individual (one to sit on and one to dry off with).
What to Bring With You (Optional Items):
- A folding chair (seating at the facility is limited).
- A bag or duffle to keep your clothing and personal items.
- Appropriate footwear (sandals, slippers, or flip-flops).
- A snack or covered dish to share at the buffet table.
- Your beverage of choice (no glass bottles/containers).
- Flotation devices/pool toys (for your children or yourself).
- Personal hygiene items (showers are available for use).
- Personal enjoyment items (books, games, crafts, etc.)
What NOT to Bring With You (Prohibited Items):
- Illegal substances.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any items, lewd or sexual in nature.
- Glass beverage bottles/containers.
Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Home Guide Page