Home | Schedule | Policies | News | Rate | Facilities | Links | Contact
Who May Visit
As a private, non-profit, organization, our club events are not open to the general public but are by invitation only. Any family, couple, or single individual is welcome to arrange an invitation to visit any of our club events (‘How to Arrange an Invitation’ to visit will be covered further).
No minors (children under 18 years of age) will be admitted to any club event unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its events or membership.
Any club or organization has financial commitments that must be met. West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh is no exception. All club events and activities are funded through Event Admission Charges and Annual Club Membership Fees.
Admission Charges are subject to change.
Please go to our official website, westpennnaturist.com, to view current Admission Charges.
Rules of Conduct for Club Events
Rules are a necessary and healthy supporting framework for any club or organization. West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh has established the following rules for our club events that we believe will ensure the comfort and safety of our members and guests.
The following list is an abridged version of the ‘Rules of Conduct for Club Events’. Please go to our official website, westpennnaturist.com, to view the full text.
- Members/Guests must register upon arrival.
- Anyone giving false identity information will be denied attendance.
- Minors will only be admitted if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Membership confidentiality is the responsibility of each member/guest.
- Members/guests are generally expected to be nude.
- Members/Guests should always sit on a towel.
- Overt sexual behavior is strictly prohibited.
- Cameras will not be permitted to be used by members/guests.
- There is no life guard on duty. Use of the pool is at your own risk.
- Observe all posted pool, sauna, and wet sauna rules.
- Intoxication/use of illegal substances is prohibited.
- Glass bottles/containers are prohibited.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
One or more violations of the rules ‘Rules of Conduct for Club Events’ may be grounds for punitive actions such as ejection from the club event, revocation of club membership, or banning from participation in any or all West Penn Naturist of Pittsburgh events. Any fees paid by the individual prior to any such punitive action taken will not be refunded.
Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Home Guide Page